So school is done, I have come home, and summer can be considered officially here. Now if only I had a job. Guess I'll just have to find something. In the mean-time I am getting my right eye redone on Monday so that will leave me partially out of commission for about a week. That is honestly one thing where the results are worth the discomfort though. To have gone over half my life needing some sort of aid to see to being able to see (essentially) completely fine within one week is simply amazing. The human eye is a phenomenal piece of creation and what medicine has been able to do with it is nothing short of astounding.
Hopefully this summer will be a little more productive than previous ones have been. Ideally I will be doing PT five days a week and will also improve on my Russian and geetar skills. Working a job would be good too. Summer will essentially be chopped in half by my going to Little Creek (home of the East Coast SEALs) for about a month, but other than that I'll be in town chugging away. I kind of would like to find a way to also get more involved in either First Baptist Duluth or Atlanta doing something either with music or with older high school guys or both. We'll just have to see what God has in store for me on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment